This is a quick, easy appetizer. It’s not exactly healthy at all, but they taste good!
1 can crescent rolls
canned/jarred jalapeños (as many as you want)
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- Open crescent rolls and spread out into two rectangles (don’t separate them into the triangular rolls!).
- Chop up as many jalapeños as desired. Mix chopped jalapenos and cream cheese together.
- Spread mixture on crescent rolls. Roll up until you have 2 logs (or 4, depending on the brand of crescent rolls and how they’re packaged).
- Chill in fridge for a while, they will slice better. The cooler they are the better, so either put them in the fridge for about an hour, or go ahead and place in the freezer, but don’t forget about them!
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cut each log into slices (as thick as you want). Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake slices for 13 minutes.