This quiz is supposed to have been written by Einstein. He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz. Could you be among the other 2%? Now, I don’t know if Einstein really wrote it, or if it’s true that only 2% can answer it. Either way, it’s fun to try to figure it out.
- There are 5 houses, each is a different color
- In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
- These 5 owners all drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
- No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigar or drinks the same drink as another owner.
- The Brit lives in a red house.
- The Swede keeps dogs as pets
- The Dane drinks tea
- The green house is on the left of the white house (they are also next door to each other)
- The green house owner drinks coffee
- The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
- The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
- The Norwegian lives in the first house
- The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
- The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
- The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
- The German smokes Prince
- The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
- The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water
The question is: WHO KEEPS FISH?
Give up? Leave me a comment and I’ll send you the answer!