Brain Teaser!

This quiz is supposed to have been written by Einstein.  He said that 98% of the people in the world cannot solve the quiz.  Could you be among the other 2%?  Now, I don’t know if Einstein really wrote it, or if it’s true that only 2% can answer it.  Either way, it’s fun to try to figure it out.

  • There are 5 houses, each is a different color
  • In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
  • These 5 owners all drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
  • No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigar or drinks the same drink as another owner.
  1. The Brit lives in a red house.
  2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets
  3. The Dane drinks tea
  4. The green house is on the left of the white house (they are also next door to each other)
  5. The green house owner drinks coffee
  6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds
  7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill
  8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk
  9. The Norwegian lives in the first house
  10. The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats
  11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill
  12. The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer
  13. The German smokes Prince
  14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house
  15. The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water

The question is:  WHO KEEPS FISH? 

Give up?  Leave me a comment and I’ll send you the answer!

Advertisements
Categories: Entertainment, Random Info | Tags: | 1 Comment

Post navigation

One thought on “Brain Teaser!

  1. Dale

    you knew I would flunk this right.

Let me know what you think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: